WE ARE HIRING!
ECOMM & GRAPHICS COORDINATOR
Reporting to Ecommerce & Marketing Manager.
We are seeking a skilled, proactive E-Commerce Coordinator and Content Producer, with exceptional e-commerce, marketing & graphics capabilities to support our Sydney-based team, build the Bianca Spender brand and deliver growth.
The successful candidate for our position will be joining a small group of passionate, highly engaged and dedicated professionals. Reporting directly to the Ecommerce & Marketing Manager, the role will be responsible for implementation and management of E-Commerce requirements as well as content production and graphic design.
We are a small sustainably focused business with endless possibilities of growth and development in a collaborative environment.
To be considered for the position, you will have;
- 1-2 years of experience in an ecommerce and/or marketing-based role
- Proactive nature and critical application of tasks and responsibilities, action orientated.
- Intermediate understanding of Google Analytics
- Shopify, Klaviyo experience (not essential)
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or e-commerce
- Demonstrate strong technical and communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to show initiative, strong drive, clear communication skills, think on your feet and problem solve effectively as challenges arise
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
- Passionate about growing online sales and customer engagement, design, photography & video
- Experience with Adobe CS, motion graphics
- Be able to work autonomously and within a team environment
BUSINESS & RETAIL ACCOUNTS COORDINATOR
Business and Retail Accounts Coordinator
Permanent Part-Time Position – 4 days a week.
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Bianca Spender, a leader in Australian womenswear fashion, is seeking an experienced and pro-active Business and Retail Accounts Coordinator to support our Sydney-based team on a part-time basis for four days a week.
We are a sustainably focused business with endless possibilities for growth and development in a collaborative environment. If you have a passion for fashion, and figures, this is the job for you!
The role will be responsible for retail reporting, accounts management, accounts payable and payroll. We are looking for candidate with the ability to problem solve and find efficiencies as part of their daily tasks.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience in an accounts payable and payroll position, preferably in an apparel and retail business.
- Degree in accounting or related field.
- Advanced Excel and Office-suite skills.
- An ability to use your initiative, work unsupervised, and work in a team.
- A lens for continuous improvement in all tasks.
- Excellent time management, organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve as issues arise.
- Work to deadlines with the ability to prioritise workloads effectively.
- Knowledge of Harmony/Future Business Systems would be advantageous.
- HR Experience will be considered a plus but is not essential.
WORK EXPERIENCE & INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
We offer work experience in our head office, with the opportunity to get an insight into how the fashion industry works. Positions are subject to availability. We encourage you to send your resume for the opportunity to gain insight and experience with us.
Please apply in writing with attached CV to email@example.com
CASUAL SALES CONSULTANTS
We are currently seeking Casual Sales associates to work across our network of stores in Melbourne and Sydney.
If you or someone you know is interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or for more details.
CAREERS IN RETAIL
We are currently seeking passionate, energetic and experienced retail professionals across both our Boutiques and David Jones stores. Please apply in writing with attached CV to email@example.com