WE ARE HIRING!
ONLINE FULFILLMENT COORDINATOR
Based out of our Sydney City Warehouse, we are currently seeking a full-time Dispatch and Customer Care Coordinator to ensure efficient and accurate running of online fulfilment, stock control and customer care.
Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
DISPATCH- Lead the ecommerce fulfilment function – working closely with management contributing to the continuous improvement of dispatch, logistics, inventory & customer care functions.
- Assisting with the creating & documenting of new processes & workflows.
- Hands on processing & fulfilment of domestic + international online sales orders, including fulfilment from store locations within the required timeframe.
- Inventory & stock management, including 6-weekly stocktakes, cycle counts and investigation of discrepancies
- Manage the receipt of inventory within all fulfilment locations (store locations) to minimize unallocated orders and improve accurate stock availability
- Regularly review online stock levels, process consolidations and movements from retail locations
- Responsible for sending order files, ASN’s, receiving shipment notifications, inventory update between Bianca Spender and David Jones Online
- Accurately manage the processing of all returns within 5 working days of being received
- End of day, week & month reporting of dispatch numbers and fulfilment time.
- Set up courier processes and create bookings to support online business
- Assist with system and process advances that will enhance the Online shopping experience
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the customer experience
CUSTOMER CARE- Implementation of overall customer service proposition and ensure successful customer outcomes and retention
- Meet KPI’s for service levels and response times.
- Manage customer service touchpoints: email, phone, live chat, social.
- Process all website refunds, returns & exchanges, issuing returns numbers and transfers of stock between branches.
- Build ongoing relationships with key online customers
- Conflict management and positive solution control
- Assisting in development for consistent Customer Care strategies across stores and online
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Logistics, Ecommerce, Supply chain experience (Shopify, Harmony, Shippit)
- Excellent Customer service experience
- Analytical, with excellent follow through skills and critical thinking
- Solid understanding of online retail and omnichannel operations
- Demonstrate ability to show initiative, strong drive, clear communication skills, think on your feet and problem solve effectively as challenges arise
- Be able to work autonomously and within a team environment
SYDNEY RETAIL MANAGER
Bianca Spender is looking for an experienced styling professional to join the management team in Sydney.
Our brand is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced sales professional who has demonstrated the ability to achieve sales targets, build customer relationships, has an eye for sophisticated style and can manage the daily operations and team.
Previous luxury fashion sales and store management experience is a must!
What you need:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional styling skills and a knowledge of the fashion industry
- Experience in a fashion sales environment
- Previous Store Management experience
- An outlook that encourages goal setting and achievement
Bianca Spender offer a competitive salary with generous clothing allowance, weekly bonus and commission incentives and opportunities to progress. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to work with a leading designer brand!
Please note, only successful applicants will be notified.
WORK EXPERIENCE & INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
We offer work experience in our head office, with the opportunity to get an insight into how the fashion industry works. Positions are subject to availability. We encourage you to send your resume for the opportunity to gain insight and experience with us.
Please apply in writing with attached CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CAREERS IN RETAIL
We are currently seeking passionate, energetic and experienced retail professionals across both our Boutiques and David Jones stores. Please apply in writing with attached CV to email@example.com