Career | Bianca Spender
Bianca Spender is a leading Australian womenswear brand with a focus on sustainable and ethically manufactured clothing proudly made in Australia.
This role is perfect for an experienced all-rounder Ecommerce Coordinator, looking for the next step up.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role will be responsible for you will be responsible for the overall commercial success of our eCommerce site and strategy. The ideal candidate is innovative and is never happy with the status quo, always looking for ways to improve. You will have extensive experience working in E-commerce and apparel, including demonstrated experience in effective DTC customer experience, development and management.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Own the end-to-end delivery of our online D2C experience across all channels to drive sales and profitability for Bianca Spender, including the David Jones online concession.
- Work with the management team to define and plan sales and activities to drive budgets and financial forecasts.
- Optimise the customer experience online to drive conversion and retention.
- Analyse the site and provide insights on product and planning to optimise stock availability across categories, styles, sizes and future opportunities.
- Manage the logistics and processes of DTC dispatch, freight, packaging etc
- Liaise with marketing, retail and customer care to optimise the customer experience of all omni-channel initiatives.
- Work with the e-commerce coordinator to ensure all seasonal product ranges are uploaded in a timely manner including writing detailed and consistent product descriptions and uploading imagery.
- Review all website activity before launch to live site
- Accurately report on weekly, monthly website performance to deliver actionable insights and produce weekly action plans
- Provide detailed analysis and reports with data-driven insights and improvement initiatives
- Own relationship with Paid Digital marketing agency to ensure performance from Paid Social and SEO spend
- Own relationship with a development agency to implement new platform features and design.
- Work with the brand and creative teams to ensure the site is on-brand in terms of navigation, structure, and content.
- Optimise and manage all trigger and journey-based Email campaigns including abandon cart, welcome vouchers, Back in stock and VIP campaigns.
- Evaluate and improve internal workflows with a focus on process and efficiency.
- Support the operational management of additional sales channels as required – wholesale and relevant marketplaces
A Little on your experience;
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the eCommerce space,
- Strong understanding of Shopify, Klaviyo, Zendesk, Google Analytics, Excel, Web optimisation tools.
- Solid understanding of onsite merchandising and content and how it can be used to drive sales.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage projects and external partners and agencies.
- Proficiency leveraging key performance metrics and data to provide insights and facilitate strategic business recommendations
- You're in tune with the eCommerce ecosystem with a love for digital marketing, processes and enhancing the customer experience.
- Have a fashion background
- Proven ability to contribute to and lead strategy
- Strong leadership and influencing skills, experience managing small teams.
- A positive, collaborative and solution-focused attitude.
- Innovative, organised and analytical.
- Joining an ethical and sustainably focused business with positive-impact values at its core
- Beautifully located office at Darling Point, across from the Harbour
- Corporate clothing allowance
- Being a part of a small, dedicated team.
Apply now to Mana at firstname.lastname@example.org
NSW STORE MANAGER
Bianca Spender, is looking for an experienced styling professional to join the management team in Sydney.
Our brand is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced sales professional who has demonstrated the ability to achieve sales targets, build customer relationships, has an eye for sophisticated style and can manage the daily operations and team.
Previous luxury fashion sales and store management experience is a must!
What you need:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional styling skills and a knowledge of the fashion industry
- Experience in a fashion sales environment
- Previous Store Management experience
- An outlook that encourages goal setting and achievement
Bianca Spender offer a generous clothing allowance, weekly bonus and commission incentives and opportunities to progress.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to work with a leading designer brand!
Please note, only successful applicants will be notified.
Apply to Sally at email@example.com
WORK EXPERIENCE & INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
We offer work experience in our head office, with the opportunity to get an insight into how the fashion industry works. Positions are subject to availability. We encourage you to send your resume for the opportunity to gain insight and experience with us.
Please apply in writing with attached CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CAREERS IN RETAIL
We are currently seeking passionate, energetic and experienced retail professionals across both our Boutiques and David Jones stores. Please apply in writing with attached CV to email@example.com